Donald Trump lays out historic plan for first 100 days in office: End corruption, stop the crooks in Washington and unleash economic abundance for America
(NaturalNews) Donald J. Trump just delivered an historic speech that lays out his plan for the first 100 days in office.
Highlights are listed here. Actual quotes from Donald Trump shown in italics.
The system is totally rigged and broken.
The dishonest mainstream media is a major part of this corruption. They lie and fabricate stories to make a candidate that is not their preferred choice look as bad and as dangerous as possible… They’re trying desperately to suppress my vote and the voice of the American people… They’re trying to poison the mind of the American voter.
If they can fight somebody like me, who has unlimited resources, just imagine what they can do to YOU…
The rigging of the system is designed for one reason: to keep the corrupt establishment and the special interests in power at your expense.
We will never solve our problems by relying on the same politicians who created these problems in the first place. Hillary Clinton is running against all the American people…
[This 100-day plan is] a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter… to bring honestly, accountability change to Washington D.C.
We will drain the swamp in Washington D.C. and replace it with a new government of, by and for the People.
This is my pledge to you. If we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people. We will make America great again.
Six groundbreaking political reforms that will end corruption in Washington
1) A constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.
2) A hiring freeze on all federal employees, exempting military, public safety and public health.
3) A requirement that for every new federal regulations, two existing regulations must be eliminated. “Regulations are killing our country and our jobs…”
4) A five year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government. service.
5) A lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
6) A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Seven actions to protection American workers
1) Totally renegotiate NAFTA, “one of the first deals out country has ever made.”
2) Announce withdrawal from the TPP, “a potential disaster for our country.”
3) Direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator. “What they have done to us by playing [with] currency is very sad… I blame our politicians for letting this take place.”
4) Direct the Secretary of Commerce to identity all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers, and to use “every tool” under American law to end those abuses.
5) Lift restrictions on production of $50 trillion worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal. “And we will put our miners back to work.”
6) Lift Obama / Clinton roadblocks that allow this vital energy infrastructure projects to go forward. “We’re going to allow the Keystone pipeline … to move forward.”
7) Will cancel billions in payments to UN climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.
Five actions to restore security and constitutional rule of law in America
1) Cancel every unconstitutional executive order and action issued by Obama.
2) Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia.
3) Cancel all federal funding for sanctuary cities.
4) Remove two million criminal illegal immigrants from the country, and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.
5) Suspend immigration from terror prone regions where vetting cannot safetly occur.
Substantial tax policy changes that will create jobs, simplify tax forms and reduce taxes on the middle class by up to 35%
1) Reduce taxes for the middle class. “The largest tax reductions are for the middle class… they have been forgotten. The middle class family with two children will get … a 35% tax cut.”
2) The number of tax brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3. Tax forms will be greatly simplified.
3) The business rate will be lowered from 35% to 15% and the trillions of dollars in corporate money overseas will be brought back at a 10% rate. (This will allow businesses to invest in American operations that will create millions of new jobs.)
4) End the offshoring act, establish tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers and relocating to foreign countries.
Side comment: We are going to work on fixing the VA hospital problem. “We have illegal immigrants that are treated far better than our veterans.”
Donald Trump’s propose Acts for serious reform
1) Infrastructure Reinvestment Act would restore investment in our domestic infrastructure (bridges, roads, water systems).
2) School Choice and Education Opportunity Act will give parents the right to send their child to the schools of their choice. “We’re going to end Common Core and bring education supervision to local communities… Our current system is not working.” We will expand vocational and technical education, and make 2- and 4-year colleges more affordable.
3) Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act: Fully repeal Obamacare and replace it with health savings accounts. The ability to purchase health insurance across state lines (to create competition), and let states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will include cutting the red tape at the FDA. We want to speed the approval of lifesaving medications.
4) Affordable Childcare and Elder Care Act would allow caregivers to deduct care costs from their taxes. Creates tax free dependent care savings accounts.
5) End Illegal Immigration Act: Fully funds the construction of a wall on our southern border, with the understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost. Establishes 2-4 year mandatory prison sentences for those illegally re-entering the USA if they have multiple prior deportations or felony convictions.
6) Restoring Community Safety Act: Creates a task force on violent crime, increases funding for programs to train and assist local police. “Put violent offenders behind bars or out of our country…”
7) Restoring National Security Act: Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment. “Peace through strength… we need a strong military.” It also provides our veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or visit a private doctor of their choice.
Additional comment: “We are going to protect our vital infrastructure from cyber attack.”
8) Clean up Corruption in Washington Act: Enact new ethics reforms to reduce corrupting influence of special interests and donors.
Watch the full speech at this YouTube link.